We have a strong corn testing program which allows us to test hybrids in Colorado’s unique dryland and irrigated environments. Variable climatic conditions, innovations from biotechnology, acquisitions and mergers of seed companies, and rapid evolution of new hybrid lines means that unbiased crop performance information is increasingly important to Colorado corn producers.
Making Better Decisions: Annual Colorado Corn Hybrid Performance Trial Technical Reports by Year (PDF)
- Colorado Corn Growers Association
- CSU Best Management Practices for Colorado Corn
- KSU Corn Production Handbook
- Bacterial Leaf Streak of Corn (Xvv)
- UNL TAPS Corn Management Competition Results
Corn Results from Nearby States